Organically grown of course. Suzie’s Farm invited us down for a visit recently to experience their summer camp. Tara and Tallie spent the morning singing songs, harvesting produce, learning about plants, and hands on exploration on the world of the bugs and birds. For a five-year-old who didn’t like to try anything new or green, this opened up a world of new tastes. In the camp you will dig your way around worms who help our soil. Get ready to buzz with excitement after spending time with a beekeeper, and meet the other cast of good guy bugs. Camps run from ages K-5 throughout the summer. Details and Pricing:
- All camps run from 9:00am-3:00pm, Monday through Friday.
- All camps will end with a Family Fiesta on Friday afternoon.
- Aftercare is available until 4:30 for an additional fee.
- All camp weeks are $285 per child. Sibling discounts are automatically applied when you register more than one child.
- Offer a $15/child discount for CSA Shareholders. Contact Melissa for the code.
Suzie’s Farm is located at:
Directions to the Warehouse at 2550 Sunset Ave, 92154:
Off Interstate 5, take the Tocayo exit and head west on Tocayo.
At the second stoplight, turn left onto Hollister.
At the second stop sign, turn left onto Sunset. About a quarter of a mile down the road, you’ll see a dirt road on your right with signs for Wild Willow Farm, Sun Grown Organics, and Suzie’s Farm. Turn right onto this dirt road and follow it past the horses and greenhouses until you see a warehouse. The Suzie’s Farm office is inside the warehouse, through the green door.