Archive for October, 2011

Toll Free Hotline Numbers

Product Safety/Recall Info U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission 800-638-2772 or Child Care Numbers National Child Care Association 800-543-7161 National Resource Center for Health & Safety in Child Care 800-598-KIDS Childcare Aware Hotline 800-424-2246 National Association for Family Child Care […]

Continue Reading...

Child Talent Tips to Get Started

Work Permits An ""Entertainment Permit"" can be obtained at the DLSE Offices They are required for your child to work. Fill out the application and provide a birth certificate. Permits

Parent Connection In the Carmel Valley Life

Preschool Philosophies

Head Start Program Philosophy The potential for learning is greatest during early years of a childs life, therefore, every possible learning opportunity should be provided to children at the earliest

Visits To Grandma

Grandma's Checklist Keep a Rubbermaid container of toys, books, kids, outside toys, videos and art supplies in the garage. Bring them out when the kids arrive. It will be

Powered by WordPress | Deadline Theme : An AWESEM design