Reach thousands of local families and build your business
through SanDiegoParent.com and the Parent Connection
SanDiegoParent.com and the Parent Connection are excellent and affordable marketing tools that businesses can use to reach thousands of families throughout San Diego County. Parents, grandparents, teachers, and childcare providers throughout San Diego County use SanDiegoParent.com as a 24/7 centralized resource and the Parent Connection as a unique parenting support system where they can easily find information and services to meet their specific needs.
In these tight economic times, can you afford to miss reaching families by not listing?
The Parent Connection and SanDiegoParent.com are the most affordable local advertising available. You’ll receive personal attention and the flexibility to change the wording, images and details of your listing at any time at no charge (FREE). We’ll work with you to advertise your special events, classes and promotions.
What’s the difference between the two advertising choices?
SanDiegoParent.com reaches a broader range which encompasses families with children up to 18 years old.
- Average 492,000 monthly hits
- Average 4,300 unique hits each month
- 48 e-newsletters sent annually
- SanDiegoParent.com sponsors over twenty events annually.
- SanDiegoParent.com lists over 1,200 businesses, resources, schools and programs throughout San Diego county.
- SanDiegoParent.com is visible throughout the community by marketing through articles, healthfairs, community events and links on many websites. Our marketing materials are placed at physicians’ offices, dentists, community and recreation centers, preschools, businesses as well and our sponsored events.
The Parent Connection reaches families with newborns to school-aged children. Each month, the Parent Connection offers specific parenting seminars, parenting classes, support groups, fun family events and hundreds of playgroups.
- There are over 3,000 families that pay to belong to the Parent Connection and who receive a monthly magazine and a monthly e-newsletter.
- An additional 1,500 monthly magazines are distributed through various programs, OB/GYNs, pediatricians, all Scripps Hospitals, community organizations as well as Parent Connection sponsored events.
- Parent Connection events include a Dad’s Day Carnival, Fall Harvest Festival, Spring Fantasy Luncheon, two Scrapbooking Retreats, and two full days of scapbooking. These events are attended by hundreds of families.
- Semi-annual Family Swap Meet, a community event that is attended by an average of over 600 member and nonmember families.
- Educational parenting seminars.