Do you have something that you would like to share with San Diego families? It can be just about any topic, from food to moms night out, to education, to family activities. If it applies to raising kids in the San Diego area it is fair game!
- Articles may only be published on SanDiegoParent.com and can be of any length. If your article is over 800 words it may be necessary to break it into a series.
- A few images should be included. These must be images that you own the copyright to and have the model/property release from the subjects.
- Images should be sized at 700 pixels on the long side at 72dpi.
- Submit your article in the body of an email with the images attached.
- Decide on a title for your article.
- A short 2-3 sentence bio, including a small 200×200 pixel image at 72 dpi.
- Include any links that you would like included in your bio area, such as your website and/or blog.
- All information should be submitted to email@example.com with a subject of GUEST POST.
If you would like our feedback about your post topic before writing the article, please just send us an email with the general information. We will give you the go ahead or suggest that you think of a different topic. Once the final article is submitted we will respond in approximately one to two weeks with a final decision. Please note that articles must be clearly written and contain information that will benefit the readers of sandiegoparent.com. We will not approve content that mainly consists of promoting your business. Please give generic information to our readers.