Membership Benefits

Get the benefits of membership now! 

The Parent Connection brings San Diego families together to provide support, share experiences and information, enjoy social activities and build lasting friendships. For only $20 per year per family, Parent Connection membership entitles you to valuable benefits including:

  • Over 260 playgroups based on age and city to choose from. Join as many as you want! Specialty groups are available for working moms, stay-at-home dads, foreign language groups, and many others!
  • Save over $100 per year using your membership to access deep discounts to local attractions and theme parks such as LEGOLAND, SeaWorld, the San Diego Zoo & Wild Animal Park. More discounts added all the time!
  • Exclusive access to the Parent Connection discussion forum for up-to-the-minute parent-to-parent advice on everything from ‘What’s the best carseat?” to “When can I expect my baby to sleep through the night?” Get referrals to handymen, landscapers, housekeepers and baby-sitters from people you can trust.
  • FREE monthly parenting workshops – attend as many workshops as you want to get great advice and meet new people in your area who have similar interests.
  • FREE monthly mini mag chock full of tips and advice for people just like you!
  • Social events tailored to moms and dads – like our annual Spring Soiree! Bring your dancing shoes and leave the burp cloths and diapers at home!
  • Volunteer opportunities so you can make a difference in your hometown.
  • is a new one-stop-shop to surf all that is available for families to do in San Diego County. It also includes exclusive access to a members-only section for Parent Connection families.

Join Parent Connection Now

Where do my membership dues go?

By joining the Parent Connection you are supporting many important educational programs as well as enabling the group to host fabulous, low-cost events for members. Approximately 75% of your dues go to support educational programs and classes and to help publish our monthly mini-mag which is packed full of useful information. The remaining 25% of your dues supports programs and events specifically for members. A breakdown of how this 25% is spent is below:

Questions about this? Contact

Join Parent Connection

Powered by WordPress | Deadline Theme : An AWESEM design